Yalova and Iznik Tour from Istanbul
Yalova is a city located in northwestern Turkey, near the eastern coast of the Sea of Marmara. Yalova has a city population of 100,863 while the population of the Yalova Province is 118,998 as of 2011.
Iznik is a town and an administrative district in the Province of Bursa, Turkey. It was historically known as Nicaea (Greek: Νίκαια), from which its modern name also derives. The town lies in a fertile basin at the eastern end of Lake İznik, bounded by ranges of hills to the north and south.
| Tour Code
ItineraryHighLigtsWhat ServiceTour Map
- Full Day Sightseeing in Yalova and Iznik
- Lunch at special restaurant
- Visit Yalova and Iznik Cities
- Professional Arabic Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by A/C vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult